The Children's Blend is a blend of the most nutrient dense, real and fermented foods. It is formulated specifically for the nutritional requirements of the special littlest loves in our lives, to support their growth and development when consumed as part of a healthy diet.
The Mothers Blend is a certified organic blend of carefully selected, real and fermented foods containing lactobacillus probiotics. The Mothers Blend has been developed specifically with pregnant and breastfeeding women in mind. It is however a nutrient dense foods powerhouse that can be incorporated into any individuals diet, regardless of age or gender.
We cannot wait to nourish you, consistently!
The subscription refill finer details //
- Your supply is prioritised and will be sent out every 4 or 6 weeks, you choose! If you find you are taking a slower amount of time to devour it, or gobbling it up faster than expected, you can move your shipment date a little forward or backward.
- By beginning your subscription, it is a commitment to the initial 3 shipments that will continue onwards every 4 or 6 weeks unless you choose to opt out at any time after the 3 shipments (unless the pouch has already been shipped). Due to the extremely limited availability and high demand of The Mothers Blend, we have had to ensure that the subscription refills are devoted to those that heavily rely on it to get through their day and ongoing journeys. For this reason, we have had to ensure you are committed to 3 shipments of subscription pouch refills. At each chosen time frame, $80 will be deducted, and your shipment will be sent automatically.
- Whilst the pouch is absolutely fine to keep your Mothers Blend in, we suggest adding the pouch contents to a previous Foraged For You jar or airtight container to maintain extra freshness. The beetroot LOVES to absorb moisture, so ensure your chosen storage vessel is tightly closed and always use a clean, dry spoon.
- We are here to help you through your journey, so you can contact us at any time and we will respond within 24-48 hours.
- Pouches aren't available for single purchase only.
Contains no gluten, dairy, synthetics, fillers, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. All natural, no GMO ingredients.
How to use it daily: Mix the recommended dosage on the bottle for the correct age group into a small glass of icy cold water, juice, smoothie, sparkling probiotic beverage, or alternatively you can blend it through bliss balls, slices or anything you or your little one pleases! Keep it raw (do not heat), so the nutrients remain intact and the probiotics remain live.
Other ways we all love to have it:
Whilst we often just use a spoon, water and the blend to roughly mix it in a glass and guzzle, I understand some of you want to make sure it is completely emulsified - and this is totally possible! Because the blend is free from chemical emulsifiers (eg soy lecithin), the blend will need a little help to completely mix in water, and the following quick and easy methods help you do just that.
If you are very nauseous or fussy, you could use a juice instead of water. Whilst to me and many the beetroot juice makes for a sweet taste, organic supplement, pure apple, orange or pineapple juice would be so, so delicious!
- Add your dose to any jar (however we love using a leftover clean Foraged jar) along with just a ¼ - ½ cup of water or juice. Shake, shake, shake! It will completely emulsify and is like having a juice with zero pulp. Guzzle this down and continue with your day.
- Blitz the dose and ¼-½ cup of water in your blender just for a few seconds. It will also be completely emulsified just like a pure juice.
- Combine the dose with a very small amount of water and turn it into a paste-like consistency using a spoon. Once it forms a paste, add a little more water and it again will be fully emulsified. Guzzle!
- Add it into a smoothie or smoothie bowl. There is a recipe on our Instagram feed , that includes foods like strawberry or blueberry, some frozen bananas, coconut cream, coconut milk or coconut yogurt, pure grass fed collagen powder, cucumber and zucchini.
- Blueberry (or any berry!) gummies! This recipe is also on our Instagram feed.
- Gelatine capsules. Whilst this might seem tedious, reports have been that it is super easy and can be worthwhile for those that are very nauseous. You can get gelatine capsules from a health food store or chemist, and just spoon it in. It seems obvious, but just make sure that depending on the size of your capsules, you have the correct dose for you.
Definitely notice the days I don’t take it. One of my kids loves it unfortunately the other not so much
Love having it for my family. It’s a fantastic Wholefood supplement to have on hand.
My daughter started using Mothers Blend during her pregnancy and while staying with her she had me taking it as well. I love it and if I miss a few days I notice it!
I now have my other daughter and her children on it daily. Thank you for such an amazing product.
First time trying the children's blend for my daughter. I look forward to seeing how it impacts her immune health and general well-being. I certain notice a difference if I have not taken it! Wonderful product!!
I have been using the mothers blend throughout town pregnancies now and postpartum with my first baby. I was sharing this with my kids but now have bought the children blend to try mitigate winter sickness. They love it and so do I!