The Children's Blend is a blend of the most nutrient dense, real and fermented foods. It is formulated specifically for the nutritional requirements of the special littlest loves in our lives, to support their growth and development when consumed as part of a healthy diet.
Contains no gluten, dairy, synthetics, fillers, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. All natural, no GMO ingredients.
How to use it daily: Mix the recommended dosage on the bottle for the correct age group into a small glass of icy cold water, juice, smoothie or sparkling probiotic beverage. Alternatively you can blend it through bliss balls, slices or anything you or your little one pleases! Keep it raw (do not heat), so the nutrients remain intact and the probiotics remain live.
Other ways we all love to have it:
Whilst we often just use a spoon, water and the blend to roughly mix it in a glass and guzzle, I understand some of you want to make sure it is completely emulsified - and this is totally possible! Because the blend is free from chemical emulsifiers (eg soy lecithin), the blend will need a little help to completely mix in water, and the following quick and easy methods help you do just that.
If you are very nauseous or fussy, you could use a juice instead of water. Whilst to me and many the beetroot juice makes for a sweet taste, organic supplement, pure apple, orange or pineapple juice would be so, so delicious!
- Add your dose to any jar (however we love using a leftover clean Foraged jar) along with just a ¼ - ½ cup of water or juice. Shake, shake, shake! It will completely emulsify and is like having a juice with zero pulp. Guzzle this down and continue with your day.
- Blitz the dose and ¼-½ cup of water in your blender just for a few seconds. It will also be completely emulsified just like a pure juice.
- Combine the dose with a very small amount of water and turn it into a paste-like consistency using a spoon. Once it forms a paste, add a little more water and it again will be fully emulsified. Guzzle!
- Add it into a smoothie or smoothie bowl. There is a recipe on our Instagram feed , that includes foods like strawberry or blueberry, some frozen bananas, coconut cream, coconut milk or coconut yogurt, pure grass fed collagen powder, cucumber and zucchini.
- Blueberry (or any berry!) gummies! This recipe is also on our Instagram feed.
- Gelatine capsules. Whilst this might seem tedious, reports have been that it is super easy and can be worthwhile for those that are very nauseous. You can get gelatine capsules from a health food store or chemist, and just spoon it in. It seems obvious, but just make sure that depending on the size of your capsules, you have the correct dose for you.
Great blend of nutrient dense foods. Perfect to stir in Yoghurt to make “Pink Yoghurt” we also add it to our shakes!
I love this blend for myself and my kids. It has so many healthy and beneficial ingredients and can easily be mixed in a smoothie.
Couldn’t live without it. I started taking it halfway through my pregnancy, and my energy levels have never been better. I went into the 4th trimester not even tired!!! I expected to be exhausted but I had energy to bounce off the walls. It had to be FFY as I was in such a slump before I took it.
Now my 1 year old has his children’s blend and I’m hoping it will keep his immunity strong for when he starts daycare. We love it and will be taking it forever! Do yourselves a favour!
I am so grateful for this blend! I loved adding the Mother’s Blend into my son’s food but I was always cautious to add too much as I was afraid he wouldn’t like the taste. He absolutely LOVES the children’s blend. He’s pretty picky and I’m so happy to know he’s getting a daily dose of this gold nutrition.
The Children's Blend