Fleur’s approach honours the individual and empowers them to unlock and acknowledge their own wisdom and the process of self-healing. Using a range of healing tools and a client centred approach, she supports people back into their equilibrium and themselves.
Some of Fleur's special interests include but are not limited to:
- Preconception, pregnancy and postpartum nutritional and dietary support, along with herbal support if needed.
- Histamine issues.
- Gut health (dysbiosis, parasites, infection, leaky gut, IBD, coeliac disease)
- Skin disorders (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne)
- Female hormonal and overall reproductive health (endometriosis, PCOS, ovarian cysts, fertility, STDs, vaginal microbiome)
- Neurodivergence (ADHD, ASD)
- Adjunct mental health support (anxiety, depression, mood swings)
- Stress and adrenal exhaustion
- Autoimmune disease and chronic illness
- Food intolerances and reactivity
Fleur holds a Bachelor of Naturopathy and is dedicated to professional development in her field and furthering her knowledge in the area of Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine. She has a particular passion of the relationship of depletion of trace minerals and chronic illness. This passion is synergised with the utilisation of, somatic healing, Earth medicine, plant medicines and energy healing – a true bridging of science and spirit. She feels passionate about promoting heath education and health access to all communities.
Fleur has experience working with chronic illness and women’s health. She is skilled in supporting healing of a wide range of conditions including yeast infections, hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, thyroid dysregulation, gut health issues, viral conditions such glandular fever, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and fibromyalgia, fatigue/stress, lymphatic and skin conditions.
It is imperative to Fleur that as humans we have a collaborative approach to honouring both the individual’s healing needs, whilst tending and nurturing to the needs of our earth and believes they are deeply connected.
Fleur has a love and deep appreciation for the gifts that the earth holds and how working in harmony with an individual and nature can bring about profound healing.
Fleur finds joy in all forms of nature, especially in the forest or near the ocean, and learning from what it has to offer. The land where she lives gives her a sense of connection and her dog which she spends a lot of time with. She also loves spending time with horses as there is so much to learn from these creatures. She finds joy from the healing arts and sitting in practices like tea meditation and yoga where she can explore her self and learn from skilled teacher and fiends. She also loves time with her friends and family which bring her joy as there are so many of them, especially the children.