The Children's Blend is a blend of the most nutrient dense, real and fermented foods. It is formulated specifically for the nutritional requirements of the special littlest loves in our lives, to support their growth and development when consumed as part of a healthy diet.
The subscription refill finer details //
- Your supply is prioritised and will be sent out every 4 or 6 weeks, you choose! If you find you are taking a slower amount of time to devour it, or gobbling it up faster than expected, you can move your shipment date a little forward or backward.
- By beginning your subscription, it is a commitment to the initial 3 shipments that will continue onwards every 4 or 6 weeks unless you choose to opt out at any time after the 3 shipments (unless the pouch has already been shipped). Due to the extremely limited availability and high demand of The Mothers Blend, we have had to ensure that the subscription refills are devoted to those that heavily rely on it to get through their day and ongoing journeys. For this reason, we have had to ensure you are committed to 3 shipments of subscription pouch refills. At each chosen time frame, $80 will be deducted, and your shipment will be sent automatically.
- Whilst the pouch is absolutely fine to keep your Mothers Blend in, we suggest adding the pouch contents to a previous Foraged For You jar or airtight container to maintain extra freshness. The beetroot LOVES to absorb moisture, so ensure your chosen storage vessel is tightly closed and always use a clean, dry spoon.
- We are here to help you through your journey, so you can contact us at any time and we will respond within 24-48 hours.
- Pouches aren't available for single purchase only.
Contains no gluten, dairy, synthetics, fillers, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. All natural, no GMO ingredients.
How to use it daily: Mix the recommended dosage on the bottle for the correct age group into a small glass of icy cold water, juice, smoothie, sparkling probiotic beverage, or alternatively you can blend it through bliss balls, slices or anything you or your little one pleases! Keep it raw (do not heat), so the nutrients remain intact and the probiotics remain live.
Other ways we all love to have it:
Whilst we often just use a spoon, water and the blend to roughly mix it in a glass and guzzle, I understand some of you want to make sure it is completely emulsified - and this is totally possible! Because the blend is free from chemical emulsifiers (eg soy lecithin), the blend will need a little help to completely mix in water, and the following quick and easy methods help you do just that.
If you are very nauseous or fussy, you could use a juice instead of water. Whilst to me and many the beetroot juice makes for a sweet taste, organic supplement, pure apple, orange or pineapple juice would be so, so delicious!
- Add your dose to any jar (however we love using a leftover clean Foraged jar) along with just a ¼ - ½ cup of water or juice. Shake, shake, shake! It will completely emulsify and is like having a juice with zero pulp. Guzzle this down and continue with your day.
- Blitz the dose and ¼-½ cup of water in your blender just for a few seconds. It will also be completely emulsified just like a pure juice.
- Combine the dose with a very small amount of water and turn it into a paste-like consistency using a spoon. Once it forms a paste, add a little more water and it again will be fully emulsified. Guzzle!
- Add it into a smoothie or smoothie bowl. There is a recipe on our Instagram feed , that includes foods like strawberry or blueberry, some frozen bananas, coconut cream, coconut milk or coconut yogurt, pure grass fed collagen powder, cucumber and zucchini.
- Blueberry (or any berry!) gummies! This recipe is also on our Instagram feed.
- Gelatine capsules. Whilst this might seem tedious, reports have been that it is super easy and can be worthwhile for those that are very nauseous. You can get gelatine capsules from a health food store or chemist, and just spoon it in. It seems obvious, but just make sure that depending on the size of your capsules, you have the correct dose for you.
Grass fed liver
Nature's true multivitamin, and to me, one of the best superfoods available to man (or in this case… woman!). Liver holds a major source of choline, iron, zinc, folate, vitamin A, B12 and K2. I am yet to discover an alternative food that matches or exceeds the nutrient content. As there is one liver per animal, a little goes a long way. This little dose every day will contribute to your overall intake of these vital nutrients during your journey.
Kelp is one of nature’s richest sources of iodine. Iodine is required by all individuals and is quite often forgotten, though the demands become much higher during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. It is important for energy, mental health, clarity and more. In the first trimester of pregnancy, the demand for higher thyroid hormone production can increase dramatically, however the ability for this depends greatly on the availability of iodine and it must be supplied through diet. Not only this, iodine can also help with hair growth, which is ideal if you experience postpartum hair loss - but of course this depends on your personal cause.
Camu camu is an incredible source of vitamin C. There are many camu camu products on the market, but I promise you that I have sourced the highest in vitamin C content available, as I found they vary greatly through my research. Vitamin C is of course critical for your immune system, which is often affected during pregnancy. After you have your precious baby, your immune system requires a great deal of support, particularly when you are sleeping less and have heightened stress levels due to more physical and emotional demands. Your adrenal glands that support you during stress are usually saturated in vitamin C, therefore vitamin C can quickly become depleted during stress. A continual support of this important vitamin is crucial during this time.
Chlorella is a rich source of chlorophyll, iodine, selenium, folate and magnesium. Chlorella, predominantly due to the chlorophyll content, can also aid in lowering the exposure of environmental toxins to you and your baby. One example of a common pollutant is dioxin. A study that was conducted showed that when pregnant women supplemented with chlorella, it lowered the dioxin levels in breastmilk post pregnancy, therefore indicating slow and gentle detoxification of the mother. It also increased the IgA levels in breastmilk, which supports the infants immune system. Another study revealed that continued chlorella supplementation lowered mercury exposure to the infant and mother
Broccoli has been added for fibre, folate, vitamin C, chlorophyll and sulphur. Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable, which have been shown to enhance the liver's ability to detoxify, mainly due to their sulphur content which supports lowering the exposure of toxins to you and your growing baby. The vitamin C in broccoli is typically destroyed during cooking due to its sensitivity to heat, however in this product it is kept raw and instead fermented to ensure enhanced availability of nutrients and better digestion.
Spinach is high in micronutrients like folate, iron and magnesium. I ensured this was fermented so it reduces oxalates for those that are sensitive. The fermentation also enhances the availability of the nutrients found in spinach.
Not only are they one of the richest sources of folate, they also assist with the fermentation process of the other ingredients. When they are fermented, they are pre-digested by beneficial bacteria which make them much easier to digest. Some might be surprised that I included lentils, but I couldn’t resist when they could firstly be fermented and secondly be such a brilliant source of folate.
Fermented pumpkin seeds
These were chosen for their zinc and magnesium content, recommended by a beautiful Naturopath Helen Padarin. And like the lentils, they were also added to help with the fermentation process. The fermentation of these enhances the nutrient bioavailability, ensures better digestion and reduces anti-nutrients that can be found in nuts, seeds, grains and legumes.
Fermented beetroot and beetroot juice
Not only is beetroot extremely rich in folate, it is also high in naturally occurring nitrates which have a beneficial effect on our blood vessels and blood pressure, which can often be impacted in pregnancy. However, when I tasted beetroot juice powder for the first time (in which the universe literally delivered it to my door by accident), I was in shock at how much it tasted like a lolly! So, beetroot juice powder has been added predominantly due to its folate content, but also for its delicious taste!
Before you question the sugar content, it gets eaten up by the good bacteria in the fermentation process! It is high quality, organic molasses that has been added to not only start the fermentation process, though to also provide an array of additional micronutrients.
Naturally occurring probiotics from the fermentation process
The probiotics are present due to the fermentation process, though we do add a starter culture to ensure that the presence of probiotics remain beneficial and specific. Probiotics also support our immune system, mental health, skin and digestion.
For just a touch of sweetness, but don’t worry - it isn’t overpowering and doesn’t leave an aftertaste!
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Foraged For You Pty Ltd. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed in a timely manner. We aim for 24 hours where possible, worst case is within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. These time frames do not apply to orders that are placed during pre-order or pre-sale.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Typical Estimated delivery time
QLD, NSW, VIC
2-3 business days
NT, SA, TAS
3-5 business days
4-7 business days
The above applies to cities and metro areas. Rural areas are subject to delays dictated by our carrier.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur and are beyond our control.
If you are concerned about the time your order is taking, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Foraged For You Pty Ltd is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Foraged For You products are available internationally. Delivery times vary from country to country, for more info on International orders please reach out to us at email@example.com
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Foraged For You Pty Ltd is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Been giving this to my fussy little three year old and it's been so good for clearing her colds and getting her health on track. Been mixing into yoghurt which is so good and then freezing some with blueberries for the bath as a treat!
This is a wonderful blend filled with such nourishing nutrient-dense ingredients. My girls love the taste and have it either in milk or in a smoothie
Thanks to foraged and the team its life changing for me and for my disabled daughter who takes it however I make it, and I know above all this is getting the best nutrition I can give on bad diet days. Thankyou
Great blend of nutrient dense foods. Perfect to stir in Yoghurt to make “Pink Yoghurt” we also add it to our shakes!
I love this blend for myself and my kids. It has so many healthy and beneficial ingredients and can easily be mixed in a smoothie.